Well Helllloooo There.
What a ride we have been having at the Boland house.
Family emergencies all over the country. Traveling for health issues. Exhaustion and Boredom, sometimes all in the same day.
I am going through a growth phase and needed some time to sit still and absorb what has been happening in our lives. I am not good at sitting still for lengths of time. OK, not at all. But my body and brain keeps trying to make me.
1. I have an office outside the home now.
2. I am organizing events as well as the organizing of homes and offices.
3. I started writing a book.
4. I joined a Writers Club.
5. I created a new newsletter for the Women in Business Network.
6 I realized that I don't want anything for Xmas except junk food and exercise equipment. Yes, I realize that those two things don't go together...but really they do.
7. My kids are normal, happy individuals. Just thought I should write that down in case I don't say it often enough.
8. I love my husband. Same reasoning as above.
9. I am a great list maker but sometimes procrastinate on getting things done. I love the idea process but not the messy, do it part. I am working on the "do" part of my lists.
10 Netflix and Pinterest are addictive. Seriously. They are great for #9.
I am working on myself a little at a time.
What are you working on?